Saturday, March 8, 2008

A little late

I attended the Foo Fighters show at the Forum on Thursday. Awesome show. I am going to keep it short. It was a eventful evening starting with the Inglewood police department telling me that they have a problem with my water bottle. Granted the water bottle had Southern Comfort in it. Weird right? Luckily they noticed I was already buzzing and co they made dump the rest out. I arrived just in time to see the Foos come on stage. Highlights of the show: Triangle solo and a instrumental version of the Doors' "Roadhouse Blues" in the Middle of "I'll Stick Around. Oh yeah, the Forum doesn't appreciate you smoking either. All in all it was a good show and I lost my voice. Sorry I wasn't much more in depth. I promise I will do a better job with Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment