Monday, February 18, 2008

Watching Scrubs

So I showed my madre and the old man my tribute to their musical tastes. They liked it. My nina came over and visited. It went well I think. I had a chance to brag to her about the acquisition of tickets to the Dodger game at the coliseum. (Side note: Lewis Black has his own show? I'll have to keep up on that one.) Scrubs is on. I am going to miss this show. Way too much. Bonus point: Heather Graham is on this episode.

So I was throwing around the baseball today at the park. I can't wait for the season to start. The Dodgers should win the west. Anything less I think would be a failure. Depending on our draw in the playoffs will really determine how far we go. I am particularly nervous about running into the Phillies or the Mets. But I think we will lose to whoever comes out of the AL. (Especially if it is Boston. I am a realist people...)

Rotation should be: B.Penny, D.Lowe, C.Billingsley, H.Kuroda, E.Loaiza. Lineup should be: C-R.Martin, 1B-J.Loney, 2B-J.Kent, SS-R.Furcal, 3B-N.Garciaparra, LF-J.Pierre, CF-A.Jones, RF-M.Kemp.

Laundry time...

No comments:

Post a Comment