Tuesday, February 12, 2008

After dinner thoughts

It's been a real interesting couple of days. I have seen the Hollywood sunrise, Forrest Lawn at sunset, and Long Beach @ 3am. Through all this I am amazed at some of the music that was being played at the time. I know I have touched on this topic numerous times, but I must reiterate: I LOVE MUSIC.

Rockabilly. Punk. Jazz. Swing. Psychobilly. Classic Rock. Indie. Hip Hop. Everything. Johnny Cash. Social Distortion. Billie Holiday. Glenn Miller. The Amazing Royal Crowns. The Who. The Shins. A Tribe Called Quest. Everything.

It has all been played. I think I overloaded. Too much good music over a short period of time combined with beautiful landscapes? It is too much to bear. Too many emotions can be conjured up and lead to realizations or disaster. Stay tuned I suppose...

- I decided to change topics. Flogging Molly is almost a month away. SAINT PATRICK'S DAY IN VEGAS!!! (One of many awesome traditions) Flogging Molly was brought up because of the mix option on my music files.

-I think Obama might surprise some people. (Green Day) I miss the bay. Nob Hill. Chinatown. North Beach. Berkeley as well. Good times.

Abba just came on. I think that is my time to go before things get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment