Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Top Ten Social Distortion Songs

1). Lost Child
2). When She Begins
3). When The Angels Sing
4). Story Of My Life
5). Telling Them
6). Making Believe
7). Mommy's Little Monster
8). The Creeps
9). Sick boy
10).Angels Wings


So I start off the day with the delightful news that a paper (which was due on Friday btw !) has been given an extension till Monday. Then after a morning full of relaxation and some leisurely reading (Rain Of Gold) I was on my way to class. Not only was it comfortably cold, it was a bit overcast. Hints of sunlight crept through the downtown skyline. It was truly a breathtaking sight. (Then again when isn't it?) As I shifted my eyes towards Chavez Ravine, my second favorite Social D. song came on. (Hence the list above you.) Long story short:

Life is beautiful.
(If you allow it to be..)

No comments:

Post a Comment